GET LEGAL HELP
Contact us on anything you want to consult!
Commercial Law is one of the areas of expertise of Kapital Law Office.
We provide legal counseling and representation in Commercial Law to small and medium-sized companies located in Izmir and surrounding cities, as well as to large companies operating internationally. By providing legal support to newly established companies, we minimize the risk of commercial disputes that may arise in the future. We offer legal counseling services for domestic and international investments that companies in operation plan to realize, enabling these investments to be based on a solid legal foundation. Our office actively plays a role in the pre-investment risk analysis of foreign investors who want to invest in Turkey, and provides legal support during the establishment of the company, intervening rapidly and effectively in any commercial disputes that the company may face in the future to prevent the investor from suffering any losses. Kapital Law, which also plays an active role in the foreign investments of domestic investors, provides consultancy services on all legal matters related to their investments in the relevant country.
What are the services you offer in Commercial Law?
- Establishment of national and foreign-capital companies
- Company Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company purchases and sales
- Capital Increases and Decreases
- Management and Acquisition of Securities
- Lease, purchase, and drafting of related contracts for real estate
- Preparation of Mortgage and Pledge Contracts
- Negotiation and drafting of Copyright, License, Franchise, Management, and Distribution Agreements.
- Conducting general assembly meetings,
- Contracts drawn up for debt restructuring,
- Joint venture, venture capital, and investment agreements,
- Preparation, review, risk analysis and explanation, negotiation, collateralization, signature and closing transactions, implementation monitoring, modification, renewal, extension, management of notices and warnings between parties, termination, termination, and resolution of disputes related to all kinds of contracts including company establishment and articles of association.